Where to buy the Britney Spears book, the woman in me for a bargain price ?
Amazon – currently £12.50 (Half Price)
On release day, it’s half price at WH Smiths
In her powerful memoir, Britney Spears, the global icon and the Princess of Pop, takes us on a journey through the highs and lows of her extraordinary life. With remarkable honesty, she unveils the tumultuous relationship with her father, her meteoric rise to stardom, the controversial conservatorship that held her captive, her well-documented struggles with mental health, and much more.
At the age of thirteen, Britney found herself in a seemingly unattainable battle for control over her own life, locked under the conservatorship of her father. The world watched with bated breath as she delivered a groundbreaking court speech in June 2021, shedding light on the intricate and oppressive legal system that governed her existence and condemning the actions of her own father, Jamie Spears.
Her truth-telling had an undeniable impact, not only on her own life but on the lives of countless others. “The Woman in Me” is a compelling account of her remarkable journey and the indomitable inner strength of one of the greatest pop music sensations in history.
In this ground-breaking book, Britney Spears uses her signature humour and unflinching candour to emphasize the significance of a woman finally taking control of her narrative, on her terms. She also underscores the enduring power of music and love in her life.
“The Daily Mail” has already reported on “The 10 Most Explosive Revelations from Britney Spears’ New Memoir: ‘The Woman in Me.‘”
- Britney reveals a deeply personal moment from her past, sharing her experience with a 19-year-old abortion following her pregnancy with Justin Timberlake.
- Britney discloses a poignant two-word text message from Justin Timberlake that marked the end of their relationship.
- Britney admits to infidelity, recounting a chapter of her life where she cheated on Justin Timberlake with the choreographer, Wade Robson.
- Britney doesn’t hold back, criticizing her ex-partner Justin Timberlake over Christina Aguilera’s 2003 Rolling Stone cover.
- Britney shares the true reasons behind her infamous head-shaving incident during her 2007 meltdown.
- Britney describes feeling like a robotic child during her 13-year conservatorship, a chilling revelation of her struggles.
- Britney reflects on the painful sacrifices she made during her conservatorship, including giving up her freedom to see her own sons.
- Britney alleges that the Jonathan Ross Show on ITV played a role in silencing her while she was under conservatorship, raising important questions about media influence.
- Post-conservatorship, Britney aims to find compassion rather than anger in her relationship with her sister, Jamie Lynn.
- Britney unveils her inner turmoil and fear during her legendary MTV VMAs performance with a snake, revealing a side of that iconic moment that the world had never seen.
Britney Spears’ memoir, “The Woman in Me,” is not only a gripping personal account but also a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the enduring impact of one of the world’s most celebrated artists.
Further details : https://britneybook.com/